Optimal 12-Week Membership (Deposit)
Pay $159 deposit now for 12-week membership of HYPOXI Combo Sessions. Each combo session is a combination of 20 minutes HYPOXI Dermology treatment and 30 minutes bike training to boost the fat burning results and aid in reducing:
- Puffy Skin
- Uneven Skin Tones
See below for the Terms and Conditions of this Special Deal.
Optimal 12-Week Membership Terms and Conditions:
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Minimum term of membership is 12 weeks and the minimum fee is $1,908 ($159 per week x 12 weeks).
- Pay the contracted fee upfront now and receive an extra week free; OR pay $159 now and the balance at the first session in full or by installments on a direct debit arrangement.
- The first session must commence within 90 days from the date of purchase.
- We recommend a maximum of 3 combo sessions per week for optimal results. Using the HYPOXI program for more than the recommended number of sessions does not necessarily bring extra results. Seek advice from our HYPOXI Coaches on how to structure the program and maximise the value of the membership.
- If you use less than the recommended 3 combo sessions in a week, the unused sessions cannot be rolled over for future use.
- The Studio’s 12-hour appointment cancellation policy strictly applies. If there are 2 or more occasions of insufficient cancellation notice (less than 12 hours) or no show in a week, rebooking within that week cannot be processed. The Studio also reserves the right to decline future booking for peak hour sessions based on the frequency of short cancellation notices or no shows.
- An early termination fee of $299 is payable if you cancel the membership within the membership period. Refer to the Membership Agreement for more details of membership cancellation. A copy can be obtained from the Studio.
- The Studio reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the membership
- If you are unsure whether HYPOXI is suitable for you, talk to one of our HYPOXI Coaches or seek advice from a medical professional before your purchase.